Level 2 Mental Health First Aid Training Distance Learning
This mental health first aid training course will provide you with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions. You will have the skills to start a conversation surrounding mental health. Particularly you will also learn about the first aid action plan for mental health and finally understand how to implement a positive mental health culture in the workplace.
In summary, the course;
- Study the course via distance learning
- A combination of self-study and webinars
- Guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor
- Distance learning resources included
- Assessed via a professional discussion
- Ofqual or SQA Accreditation regulated qualification (SUBJECT TO ASSESSMENT)
The qualification has 3 assigned guided learning hours (GLH) and 7 hours of total qualification time (TQT).
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions
- Drugs and alcohol
- First Aid for Mental Health action plan
- First Aid for Mental Health in the workplace
Level 3 Mental Health First Aid
Additionally, if you are a supervisor, manager, or looking to learn more about first aid, or taking on a mental health champion role our level 3 course may be more suitable for you. In conclusion to view our popular level 3 Mental Health First Aid Course click here. Distance First Aid for Mental Health Level 3
View our upcoming courses here: