Emergency Paediatric First Aid Training in Stone
Would you know what to do if you saw a child in need of first aid? Having a good understanding of emergency paediatric first aid is incredibly important for the safety of children and it could mean the difference between life and death.
The QA Level 3 Award in Emergency Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification is ideal for anyone who cares for infants and children, such as: parents, guardians, grandparents or those who have a professional involvement with infants and children and want to learn key paediatric first aid skills.
Successful candidates will learn the roles and responsibilities of the emergency paediatric first aider, and will be equipped with the skills needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, such as performing CPR and dealing with external bleeding.
Why is it important to be First Aid trained?
- Reduce accidents and injuries in your workplace
- Quick reaction and speed in administrating first aid will help save lives
- Having staff first aid trained will help reduce the number of accidents
- Become more confident and knowledgeable in treating someone
- Increases safety within the workplace; having first aid training promotes a sense of safety and well-being
- Reduce the cost to the employer; reduce staff absences and inspections from Ofsted
- First aid Training is a form of team building activity