Level 3 Emergency Paediatric First Aid Training Course
Would you know what to do if you saw a child in need of first aid? As a result, having a good understanding of emergency paediatric first aid is incredibly important for the safety of the children. therefore, completing training can make a life or death difference.
Likewise, this one-day course is designed for anyone who will work with infants and children. Parents, guardians, grandparents, or people who work with infants and children in a professional capacity, such as nursery, school, or support personnel. The key paediatric first aid skills will be taught to you when you complete the training.
Successful candidates will learn the roles and responsibilities of the emergency paediatric first aider and will be equipped with the skills needed to deal with a range of paediatric first aid situations, such as performing CPR, dealing with choking, and minor injuries such as cuts, bruises, and bleeds.
Book your training with us today at your venue in Walsall, Stone, Stafford, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, or surrounding areas. Or join our open courses at our training centre in Brownhills, Walsall.
Why is it vital to know how to administer first aid?
- Reduce accidents and injuries in your setting
- Quick reaction and speed in administrating first aid will help save lives
- Reduce the number of incidents by sufficient trained first aiders
- Become more confident and knowledgeable in treating a child
- Increases safety within the workplace or child setting; having first aid training promotes a sense of safety and well-being
- Reduce the cost to the employer; reduce staff absences and inspections from Ofsted
- First aid Training is a form of team-building activity
Additionally, if you are looking for a full Paediatric First Aid course; https://www.hmbtrainingservices.co.uk/latest-news/offer/emergency-first-aid
Additionally, view our full range of courses here; https://www.hmbtrainingservices.co.uk/contact