HMB Training Services offer courses ranging from Basic First Aid to First Aid Qualifications tailored for the workplace, Fire Safety training, Manual Handling, Health and Safety, and Safeguarding courses. Our manual handling course provides instructions to your employees for manually lifting and moving the items in the workplace. The benefits help reduce injuries and keeps your business legally compliant.
Our training enables you to meet HSE legal requirements and improve the safety, health and wellbeing of co-workers, resulting in a working environment that promotes a safety-conscious culture throughout your workforce.
Qualsafe Awards Approved Qualifications
We are an Ofqual accredited training provider with over a decade of experience, and our qualifications are approved by Qualsafe Awards and are valid for 3 years.
HMB Training Services offer courses in:
- Level 1 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Level 2 Award in Manual Handling – Principles and Practice
- Level 1 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- Level 2 Award in Fire Safety Awareness
- First Aid at Work Re-Qualification
- Level 1 – Safeguarding Awareness
- Level 2 – Principles of Safeguarding
- Level 3 – Principles of Safeguarding
- First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid
- Emergency First Aid
- Bite Size First Aid
We have training venues at:
- Sutton Coldfield
We also offer training at your workplace or a location nearby to keep travel costs to a minimum and utilise your venue to ensure training is carried out in comfortable and familiar surroundings. Our team can discuss your requirements, and put together a tailor made training programme. Our mission is to provide fun, practical and cost effective courses.
For more information on our First Aid training, Manual Handling, Health and Safety, and Safeguarding training courses in Walsall, Stafford, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Birmingham and Stone, please contact us.