Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid Training RQF
For the purpose of first aid would you know what to do if a child in your care needed first aid?
Having the correct paediatric first aid provision is not only a statutory requirement for the majority of childcare providers, it is extremely important for the safety of children.
The QA Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid (RQF) qualification is ideal for those who work or intend to work in a childcare setting as it is been specifically designed to fulfil Ofsted’s first aid requirements for early years teachers, nursery workers and childminders.
Successful candidates will learn the roles and responsibilities of the paediatric first aider and will be equipped with the necessary skills to administer safe and effective treatment when dealing with a range of paediatric first aid situations.
Why is it vital to know how to administer first aid?
- Reduce accidents and injuries with a school or education setting
- Quick reaction and speed in administrating first aid will help save lives
- Reduce the number of incidents by sufficient trained first aiders
- Become more confident and knowledgeable in treating a child
- Increases safety within the workplace; having first aid training promotes a sense of safety and well-being
- Reduce the cost to the employer; reduce staff absences and visits from Ofsted
- First aid Training is a form of team-building activity
Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course
Additionally if ,you are looking for an emergency Paediatric First Aid course; https://www.hmbtrainingservices.co.uk/latest-news/offer/emergency-first-aid
Additionally, view our full range of courses here; https://bookings.hmbtrainingservices.co.uk/slides