First Aid at Work – Re-qualification
The QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) Requalifying Course is specifically designed to allow first aiders to renew their first aid at work qualification when their certificate is due to expire.
During this 2 day course, candidates will have the opportunity to practice essential first aid procedures, as well as learn the latest techniques for dealing with emergency situations and managing injuries and illnesses in the workplace. What’s more, as a regulated qualification, employers can book this course for their employees and rest assured that they have fulfilled their legal responsibilities for providing quality first aid training, without having to undertake any lengthy due diligence checks.
Why is it important to be First Aid trained?
- Reduce accidents and injuries in your workplace
- Quick reaction and speed in administrating first aid will help save lives
- Having staff first aid trained will help reduce the number of accidents
- Become more confident and knowledgeable in treating someone
- Increases safety within the workplace; having first aid training promotes a sense of safety and well-being
- Reduce the cost to the employer; reduce staff absences and fines from HSE
- First aid Training is a form of team building activity