Distance Learning Level 1 Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health
This course will provide you with the knowledge to identify suspected mental health conditions and the skills to start a conversation surrounding mental health.
- Study the course via distance learning
- A combination of self-study and webinars
- Guided by a qualified Trainer/Assessor
- Distance learning resources included
- Assessed via a professional discussion
- Ofqual or SQA Accreditation regulated qualification (SUBJECT TO ASSESSMENT)
The qualification has 2 assigned guided learning hours (GLH) and 5 hours total qualification time (TQT).
A range of First Aid for Mental Health related subjects are covered including:
- What is First Aid for Mental Health?
- Identifying mental health conditions
- Providing advice and starting a conversation
- Mental health conditions