HMB TRAINING SERVICES
We are proud to provide high quality First Aid Training for workplaces in Cannock, Tamworth, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield and Walsall. We have a range of training packages to meet the needs of your establishment, and all of our courses are Ofqual accredited and Ofsted approved for educational settings. The training packages can be specifically tailored to your requirements and we are happy to advise you in this.
We offer courses of between two hours and three days, delivered either on-site at your place of work, or at a suitable venue nearby. Refresher and Requalification First Aid at Work courses are available upon request.
These are the most popular FIRST AID TRAINING COURSES that we provide:
|2 hours||£25 pp|
|1 day||£60 pp|
|1 day||£60 pp|
|2 days||£90 pp|
|3 days||£160 pp|
COURSE CONTENT (depending on course selected and tailored to your requirements)
- The role and responsibilities of a First Aider
- Principles of first aid
- Management and recording of incidents
- Recognition of health issues (epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, meningitis)
- Injuries such as burns, fractures, wounds, bleeding and shock
- Bites, stings and anaphylaxis
- Choking and foreign bodies in eyes, ears and noses (paediatric first aid)
- Unconsciousness, seizures, CPR and AED.
Course certificates are valid for three years. All of our courses are carefully planned to be unique, interactive and memorable, the aim being that the skills and knowledge that participants acquire will remain with them throughout those three years.
Our first aid training courses are informative and relaxed, we create an environment that is conducive to learning. We provide our first aid training courses in Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Walsall, Cannock & Tamworth.