E-Learning First Aid Training Courses Suite ~ Welcome
Our e-learning first aid training courses are suitable for everyone and give a helpful overview of the chosen subject. The one-hour lessons are ideal for those who want to learn a little more about mental health or first aid topics but don’t have an entire day to spend in a classroom. E-learning gives you the flexibility to stop and start the module and the convenience of completing the training in the comfort of your own home or during your lunch break.
These courses are for you if:
- You want to learn more about a particular topic without attending a venue
- Would like a quick and easy way to learn from the comfort of your home or workplace
- Understand concerns about someone and worry their signs or symptoms may develop into something more serious
- You need help to talk with someone who is struggling with their mental health
What we include:
- One hour of course content with videos and PowerPoint slides
- Links for further reading
- Certificate of attendance
- Contact support via email afterward
What you can expect:
- Know how to gain more of an understanding specifically about First Aid, Mental Health, and everyday struggles
- Feel more confident about dealing with mental health issues
- To be more confident in spotting warning signs, especially in the early stages
- Finally, Get a better understanding of how to help people around you with mental health and first aid troubles
Why choose an e-learning course?
We have tailored our e-learning courses to be suitable for a wide range of users. Each unit lasts between 50 and 60 minutes, which means you get valuable knowledge in as short a time as possible. The e-learning courses offer a cost-effective and convenient training solution accessible from your laptop or mobile device.
Why choose HMB Training Services?
Our Director – Heather Bird has written and configured each course. Using her vast technical knowledge and years of experience delivering training within the classroom. Furthermore, the layout of each course has been designed simply to follow easily.
- How to Identify Mental Health Conditions
- Understanding Stress
- Understanding Anxiety
- Understanding Depression
- Understanding Suicide
- Understanding Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Understanding Bipolar Disorder (coming soon)
If you are looking for an accredited course in mental health, here is our popular Mental Health for First Aid Level 2 Distance Course; https://www.hmbtrainingservices.co.uk/latest-news/offer/distance-first-aid-for-mental-health-level-2
Additionally, view our full range of courses here; https://bookings.hmbtrainingservices.co.uk/slides